Tuesday 22 April 2008

Class Thursday 24th April

Sorry for the delay in posting this, very busy but enjoyable weekend with two crops.


Ok Thursdays class is a chipboard circle book. Now maybe some of you are more organized than me, well probably most of you, but I still havn't done anything with Christmas's photos (I still have the last four Christmas's to do something about if I am honest!!!)


So I though a lovely Christmas themed book, it will have lots of pull outs and hidden journalling or photos. I will be showing you how best to stick the paper to shapes and make sure it is the right size. You will need between 15 and 20 photos 2"x2" will work well, you can have some that are bigger if you like but the circle has a diameter of 5".
The papers we are going to be using are the Rusty Pickle Christmas Collection, with gorgeous Kaisercraft rub ons, there will of course the bling involved !!!!!!!


The Class is £9.00 and to crop as usual is £4.00.
You will need to bring
Basic Tool kit to include:
Scissors
Cutting mat
cutting knife
(don't panic there is nothing like the cutting involved for last week's !!!!)

0 comments: